Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Emily's Perfect Storm Bathroom Scene

In the Bathroom with the Girls

Emily: Spencer move to the left.
Spencer: Sorry!
Hanna: Why is Mr. Fitz in here?
Mr.Fitz: I don't know
Toby peeks his head in.
Toby: Is there room for one more?
Hanna: Everybody, stop talking about Tacos Sean is having a Gay attack!
Mr.Fitz: I felt that!
Aria: That wasn't me.
Wilden: Bow Chick wow wow
Everyone: Hey Ali.
Ali: Lucas is coming.
Lucas: And so is Noel
Noel tries to get in,
Everyone: NO!
Mike: Oh is there room for another?
Maya: I already took it!
Random Dude: It smells like Donuts
Everyone looks at Dude.
Dude: What?
Mr. Fitz: Get the f**k out of here!
Aria: I like it when you get angry.
Hanna: Mona how did you get here?
Mona: Umm the door?
Wilden: I don't know but get the team on it!
Aria: Wait a second..
Spencer: What?
Emily: What's Ali doing here?
Ali: Shit! Bye!

-Scene-

No comments:

Post a Comment