Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The un-editied Barn Scene

Ali comes into Spencer's barn where the girls are already tipsy.

Ali: WE still are shooting here?
Spencer: Yeah I know. Did you get that shitty music we love?
Ali: 3OH!3 yeah, I bought at Target (winks toward camera)
Emily: They are really desprate to advertise?
Hanna: I wear the same sweater in every flashback. *sighs*
Aria: You can tell I'm goth because of my pink stripe in my hair.
Ali: Who writes this shit?
Spencer: I don't know.
Ali: Well I'm gonna wonder off in the woods! Bye!
Emily: Think she'll come back?
Spencer: Whatever, I don't care as long as were getting paid.
Hanna: And brings us food! ANTONIO!
Antonio brings in a cake and Hanna eats it five minutes
Aria, Emily and Spencer gags 
Hanna: What?

Spencer: Hanna!
Hanna: What?
Aria: You're biting my hand.
Hanna: IT WAS IN THE SCRIPT!
Aria: You ate yours.
Emily: And mine.
Hanna: I'm just growing.
Ali: And making Spandex Break!
Hanna: Go die already!
Ali: Whatev (Walks off)
Spencer: Well can this cut to the theme song yet?
Aria: Wait for about five more-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AoKIdf_le4

1 comment:

  1. This was hysterical! Thanks so much for sharing it with me. But you know what my favorite part was?

    "Hanna: I wear the same sweater in every flashback (sigh)."

    You should really consider posting this on livejournal or fanfiction.net, so that more people get a chance to read it. It would really just be a matter of copying and pasting. Those sites could use more humorous fanfiction in my opinion. Most of the stuff on there is way too serious, IMO.

    Awesome! Seriously! Like an SNL skit of PLL, only funny. :)

    ReplyDelete